I NEVER IMAGINED MY LIFE COULD BE CHANGED and uprooted so quickly.
1. heading to a july 4th barbq at 6 p.m. at son’s home 1 mile away.
2. awaking 5 hours later inside an ambulance.
3. Was told i had a broken arm and the surgeon would be along to look at radius, ulna, sprained wrist, problems with elbow. check me out.
4. my son nate knew more than i did.
5.people are counting on me who paid.
6. i have to cancel everything. what a job. no smart phone –can’t afford one.
7. discover two days later a bump on forehead. airbags had blown.
i was in hospital transfered to another hospital where the surgery was performed–my first cast.
8. got home Wednesday. did a lot of sleeping.
9. stayed first night at daughter’s. Slept in recliner, my first live, 3D nightmare. unbelievably bad,
10. muscles were badly bruised couldn’t move anything. endless questions including bad questions.
11. Dealing with insurance and stuff by myself. discovered even curmudgeons have friends.
12. i don’t know where to start…little pillows.
13. lenny Cavallaro and i talked for hour and half tonight about conspiracies and new prospects including actor kevin costner.
14. more later. thanks to those who write. very supportive. rita said she would help me write this Saturday. lousy and tiring 1 finger process.
if you should ever